BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Orientation Review

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

It was a good one overall. It was short and too the point and everyone was very nice. It was also organized which is also a plus. I am looking forward to starting on Monday. I cant wait to meet new people and have a new experience. I got my schedule and its everything I want. No Thursday's, Same weekend as husband, 7 day a pay period it ROCKS! I love alot about the place already and have not even worked a day there. I will be floating so will be trained on 3 units which will be nice to learn just stressful in a way. Though really I am looking forward to the challenge. I cant wait to have this experience. You know as they say when a door gets closed just open a window. I have plenty of reasons to want to start over and come Monday it will be my chance!

1 comments:

Megan said...

LOVE that first paragraph! I'm so glad you've got a job to finally like forward to! You deserve it.