BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

“The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.”

Great is the best word to describe it. The person training me was very nice, the building was clean, the nurses were nice and the residents were nice. I was stressed when first going to work never knowing who you will get and what their attitude would be but the person I got had 25 years experience was very good. I learned a lot and walked out being tired but it was a great experience. I like a lot of the policies they have there and how they do things. No more going out back to throw trash out, a break room that's clean, report rooms you name it they are employee friendly. I think this is one job I can say I will be sticking with. I could not believe the difference. I was kind of shell shocked on how well it went and I cant wait for tonight to work again. So there you have it I am VERY HAPPY WITH MY NEW JOB!

1 comments:

Erin said...

YAY i'm so happy for you!!! :)