BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



So here I sit Tomorrow is a big day. I have a meeting with my old job to discuss my position and back pay. I'm nervous about what they will say. I know they are offering me a position 2nd shift part time but what I don't know is what position that is. I go in at 930 and I really don't know what to expect. I am hoping for the best. I want to work 2 jobs to make extra money. That would be nice. I am ready to move on from this ordeal and to have it behind me. My new job is going GREAT. I have trained 3 days so far and I love it. I cant wait till I learn everything and get settled in on my own. Everyone has been nice so far and I like the residents too. I work the next 3 nights and then I am off Christmas eve and Christmas day. I hope everyone is ready for the holidays and I hope that you are getting a chance to enjoy family. I know I will enjoy my time =) Merry Christmas to you and your family be safe and have fun. Will update after my meeting tomorrow =)

0 comments: