BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

When Life Hands You Lemons...

I say Beat the shit of it and demand florida oranges too. Life has been very busy recently and its not slowing down anytime soon. I am working 2 jobs and now I start Kickboxing water aerobics at the YMCA 2 days a week with some family. I feel like all I do is work but we want a house next year and thats what its going to take to get one. With taxes we will pay of credit cards and then have some to save and then the husband is getting a bonus check that will start of savings for a house. That will be like 1500 to start out. Im excited about this process and cant wait to get a house. It will be nice to have a place to call home.
Me and the husband had to sit down and have a conversation about partnership. In my eyes marriage is a partnership no matter what the split in bill or responsibilty. I believe that everything should be discussed between both parties when something is being done that is more long term than short term. I felt very disrespected last weekend and we had a day and half of heated arguement on who was right. I told him my feelings and why I felt that way and he told me his reasons. I still dont agree with the choice or reasons but I think he bettter understand that we are married and he should include me in all decisions. I hope in the future we never have to go over that talk again. What is your policy in your marriage? Is it 50/50 or is one party got more control that the other? Let me know would love to hear your ways.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did your husband screw some other chick or something?